Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sooooo Much to Learn!

Posted by Kati

Just to give you a little insight into how much there is to this cycling. Having just done a 12 mile hill climb to 'train' for the joys that are Leith Hill, Box Hill and some other evil hill sent to try me along the route, I have endured the following pearls of wisdom from behind me......... Sit down, change gear, stand up, sit down change gear, stand up, sit down, change gear, change gear, little circles, little circles, high knees, littles circles, change gear, stand up, sit down, change gear, don't wobble, DON'T WOBBLE, change gear, stand up......... I could go on! (this is genuinely not me whining, Gary's doing an ace job of training my sorry ass & without him & his encouraging words I would be passed out on the side of the road at the first little bump, I just never knew how much there was to it!) 


My gorgeous trainer...... 

Just a photo I love of myself, Matty & Simon I thought I'd share xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment