Wednesday 31 July 2013

Final Week

Posted by Kati

As we are finally into the final week everything is winding down training wise (no more evil 70 milers that make me cry) just a few 10/20/30 ones to keep the legs moving! Matty is home and we have had a few training sessions as 'Team Si' which has been great - well except now I have two super fit feisty men to contend with on the day instead of just the one! (on one trip out they were leisurely chatting about how to keep ME going as the weakest as I was killing myself at the front! Neither may I add broke a sweat while I was quietly dying)  gguuurrrrr..... however we are nearly there and none of it could have been possible without the support/sponserships/hint & tips we have had.... Your all superstars and you have done us proud. We will keep you all updated but with the total now well over £2000 we are genuinely humbled. Now we have to do our bit! Ouch! See you in London or if you can't make it check out bbc1 on Sunday for live coverage...... 

Much love 

Team Si xxxxx 

Just a few of the supportive gestures we have received in the last few months

No comments:

Post a Comment