Wednesday 13 March 2013

Upping My Game

Posted by Kati

So I have got to 'step up' the training to 10 miles in the morning instead of 5-8! A little more pain, feeling the burn (and that's just my fingers, toes and nose in this freezing bloody weather). Still a new route which ( hold your breath) I actually quite like! Dyserth to Rhuddlan, Rhuddlan to Prestatyn and a climb back to Dyserth! It's full of hills so climbing and dropping and all the fun that entails. And my new issue.... School kids! Love to hog the pavements and cycle path those cherubs; then stare at me like I have two heads when I squeeze past - they don't move they just stare! (i have to admit its not my best look those padded pants and massive hat but they dont look to cute themselves) The joys of morning cycling. I miss my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment