Tuesday 5 March 2013

All By Myself

Posted By Kati

Ok so awake since about 6 listening to Gary pumping away on his bike tyre. Groan, he bloody loves his bike. To be fair he did bring me a coffee which perked me up and dragged my sorry ass out of bed. Another weeks training or as I like to call it torture, begins. For the first time I found myself on my own when Gary baled with a bumpy tyre, huuummmm. The temptation to cycle to the nearest cafe for a cheeky bacon sandwich did cross my mind. But alas bloody tracker tells him everything guurrr.  So off I went, to be honest it was ok, as per usual the first few miles (down hill) were a dream as I imagined I really was getting better and everything they say about 'exercise being good for you' was possibly true. Then the dreaded return happens (up hill). Not a dream and I'm almost certain my legs weren't telling me 'exercise was good or me' either. Still I made it, quicker than I had done before and actually slightly less out of breath. The pain was still great but hey it's still early days.

No comments:

Post a Comment