Saturday 2 March 2013

Starting Our Blog

Posted by Gary

Decided to start a blog today, Kati and Matty dont know yet. The Idea is people can follow our progress over the next 5 months. I cycled 100 miles 15 years ago in 5hours 20 mins and have done very little since, infact not been on a bike for years. My goal is to get Kati under 7 hours for the 100 miles. Not an easy task since she has never riden a bike before. Matty will have to train on his own in Australia but I am hoping this blog helps us train as Team Si

Myself and Kati Cycled 20 miles today and averaged 12.2 mph, we need to average 14.4 mph to get under 7 hours for the 100. Kati didn't complain to much today apart from the saddle being being a bit uncomfortable on her ..... well I'll let her keep you up to date. In future we will have plenty of pictures with the blog, now I know we are doing one

No comments:

Post a Comment