Sunday 23 March 2014

Frilly Socks and Pot Holes

Styling out cycling with frilly socks; not sure how it would go down in the cycling world (I assume not well). I'm thinking of ways to improve those - god awful - sunglasses they insist on wearing. I don't think wayfarer-esque sunglasses quite fit the bill.
Training is still going well; no more falls (thank god) but maybe a few near misses. Pot holes are the devil. Yesterday bought hailstone pounding me in the face and for anyone who knows me well they will be aware that this did not impress me! 
Although I love sheffield, I'm hating it's hills right now. Where are all the flats? I can only imagine this will hold me in good stead for the London 100 cycle.
Not to forget why I'm doing this - to raise money for the Epilepsy Society. As many charities do, they do great things and need the support of others to help those good things along :) Please donate, there is no amount too small. 

http://www.justgiving.com/2014teamsilondon100/



No comments:

Post a Comment