Tuesday 9 April 2013

Long mile cycles - is what my weekend have become!

Posted by Kati

Thought I'd write a little update about how everything's going. Basically this week along with our usual 10 milers in the week we did a 30 mile coastal cycle (with hills, that pretty much killed me). I'm feeling proud of this as I did with last weeks 35 miles. I know it's not 100 miles or even 50 but I do think it's getting slightly easier (well I am recovering faster if this means the same thing?) That's not to say it feels it while we're out! With Gary encouraging words of wisdom (at one point he actually shouted over his shoulder, "come on you t*t") and the not so encouraging wind (why oh why is it always against us on the way back when I need it the most?) but I'm getting there! My bike is working like a dream, thoughts of divorcing my trainer are getting less frequent & the saddle sore bum is taking longer to appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment